Saturday, December 22, 2012

Tripe


I woke up early this morning and no one was awake…

Well, that was interesting. I headed back into the room. I cannot believe that instead of writing, I wasted time on the internet. Oh well. I'm slowly moving back into my old pace of working hard. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting to where I need to be to finish MilWordy. Only 83,000 words left! I can do that in 9 days, surely.

To move on. I went Christmas shopping with my grandfather today, and we bought lots of very lovely things, including a book for myself, in Romanian.

I need to start getting to work on that, by the way. Best of luck to me. Reading in Romanian, studying…

I think I'm becoming a slightly crazy person. I've got ideas, ideas which I'm not sure if I'll implement or not.

I like, in the end, this idea with the writing down my day every day. But next year, that will change. I will be drawing my feelings.

I feel that, with drawing, that's closer to how I feel. I think I'll need to invest in colors, or figure out how to put emotion into gray lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment