Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Life of Pi


(I'll get to that in a second.)

For the moment, in a bout of desperation because I need words for MilWordy and don't have the time to write many words, I'm going through Bouchra and I's Facebook messages and copying and pasting that from Jan 1st, 2012, to the present day.

It's 13,000+ words and I haven't even finished June.

--

We went to see The Life of Pi with my cousins and their significant others, in 3D. 

And let me just say that all the water animation is amazing. I was watching spell-bound, which I don't think I've done in a while, and I was looking at it with so much awe because there were clouds, and phosphorence, and so many things in 3D are so mathematical and then people can bring out beauty like this.

I kind of wish it was a true story. I want to see all these places.

Afterwards, Vlad and Tamara and we headed to Tamara's house to play board games, which were actually pretty cool.

We finally reached home at about 9pm. And had a lovely time wirting and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment