Monday, December 3, 2012

The Egyptian Museum


We went to the Egyptian museum today in Cairo, which was lovely.

Like, really lovely. But I have the blog post for that all planned out, so I'm not going to say much more about it.

Hmm… what else?

Today I was GOING to start editing, but I didn't. Instead, I finished Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? This morning, and thus kind of… fell by the wayside with the entire editing thing.

But! There is always tomorrow, which is lovely, and I'm looking forward to that, as the novel is quite interesting, despite the fact that I don't think I like editing.

… I'm going to ramble on a bit, because I'm tired and because I'm not quite sure what else to say…

I don't like editing, which is ridiculous, because I like listening to songs over and over and over again, and I can eat the same thing for breakfast for YEARS without getting annoyed.

Yet, I don't like rereading my own novels twice! Which is silly.

So, now it's rationalized to be stupid, I'm looking forward to editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment