Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Dream

Another lazy day… (we went to the Copt Museum and saw relics of about 12 Copt saints (some of which we know, like St. George)).

Last night, as I was falling asleep, I had this half-dream— it's basically RIGHT after I fall asleep and I'm usually doing something banal in this dream, like lying on the edge of my bed or… walking on the sidewalk.

Well, in this half-dream, I'm walking on the sidewalk, and I'm thinking, "Wow, this is a really wet sidewalk."

And so I slip on this sidewalk, and I wake up in bed with a gasp and I'm like, "What time is it? How much time has passed?"

Ioan grumbles from his bed that not even ten minutes have passed, and I kind of gasp out the entire story. You see, slipping on a sidewalk and falling backwards is NOT the nicest way to wake up in the middle of the night.

It did, however, make for a most hilarious and entertaining story.

(Speaking of stories, I have another idea. I should really write these down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment