Sunday, December 23, 2012

Random Tripe


Nearly 6000 words written on the novel alone— feeling very proud of myself.

Now all I have to do is write more of that tomorrow and the day after and the day after.

77,000 words to go… I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

In more important notes, we went to Bunica Ioana's today to talk and make up the Christmas tree and things like that, and we also watched Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows.

Which was, interesting, to say the least. I like this movie. I really do. (Maybe, actually, I just like Robert Downey Jr. A lot.)

Apple pie is, to say the least, one of the best desserts ever. (I've grown out of loving it, but I still do like it.)

Other things to say… tomorrow is a Monday. Also Christmas Eve. Also a lot of things. I'm going to start figuring things out for next year and putting my brain together in the way it used to be (but with a smarter processing chip and better booting up speeds, so it doesn't take me till 10am to get writing).

No comments:

Post a Comment