Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Istanbul


We. Are. In. Turkey!

And it's cold, which is weird and awesome at the same time, and I think, honestly, that I'm going to have to start doing some work around here. I haven't read or anything in… three days, and it's getting on my nerves. 4-day weekends are great, but only when you're actually supposed to have them.

So. Ze plan for tomorrow is to get something off of Monday's to-do list. We'll see how that works.

… All in all, lovely day today. I had about 2 naps (lovely thing, these naps), and then food on the plane (I'm a bit saddened by how much of a novelty it is to receive free food on a plane), and then we had a bit of a charade finding a taxi (and then finding the hotel), all of which culminated in us arriving at a lovely hotel with internet that works best on the couch, but with a charger near my bed. (There is, after all, no such thing as perfect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment