Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to the Worlds

Frankly, I completely forgot about this until about thirty seconds ago.

At any rate, I celebrated by completing eight of the eleven things I had planned (editing, rewriting the Italy and Switzerland blog posts, organizing, book reviews, and reading one essay), working on two more things (reading half of another essay and writing Spice), and completely ignoring the eleventh (selecting pictures).

I also exhausted another method of procrastination (playing Kingdom Rush), which is good, wrote a blog post for my personal blog, watched Love and Basketball (it makes me want to learn more about basketball), learned some geography (found countries on the map in the kitchen), and learned more-than-some Romanian vocabulary.

My tongue hurts and my brain hurts, and I really wish I'd been able to write a bit more (352 words for Spice… I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!)

Also, tomorrow is Thursday. This week has gone by way too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment