Friday, November 23, 2012

Loss of Childhood


So I left a bit of my childhood behind today…

We have a break day today, so I woke up late (9am), then started labeling the files on my laptop according to what I'm going to do with them.

After breakfast, Ileana wanted the laptop, so I edited Dad's four blog posts and read O Scrisoare Pierdută (A Lost Letter) with Mom. We accidentally skipped 70% of Act I to read 3 scenes in Act II, so had to go back.

Because Ioan had just gotten the laptop, I took out my notebook and made a list of the projects I have going on right now.

There are eight, two of which are easy to do and could both be completed in the course of an evening, six which will take a long time (of varying duration… a week to months). Then I organized them by time needed, by short-term importance, and then by long-term importance.

Only three projects make the list: Reading Romanian books, updating RTW blog, and simplifying the laptop.

So, with a bit of a heavy heart, I outlined my Italy blog post, read a Romanian fairytale, and then got back to simplifying my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment