Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ioan's Birthday


Happy birthday, Ioan!

La multi ani, sa fii sanatos si frumos si inalt si fericit pentru tot restul vietii!

We woke up late, ate meringues, played after breakfast… and then Ioan said he wasn't feeling well.

So he napped in bed, all day, and all the rest of us lounged on couches instead of going off snorkeling. I'm not sure what it was like for the brand-new thirteen year-old, but for me it was a pretty good day.

I realized that Novel #3 is not going to work in its current format, and came up with a much better idea, which will hopefully make it to 50k by the end of the month. 

And I learned about spoken word poetry, which sounds fantastic.

And I made my best friend a present. And that will be tomorrow, because… wow. 

I have been so bouncy today. So bouncy. I'm so glad I can be bouncy.

No comments:

Post a Comment