Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hieroglyphics


Gracious. Is it really so late in November?

We basically lounged on the cruise ship all day, except for seeing a temple, which was alright, but not something particularly fascinating, with the exception of the fact that apparently there are recipes for perfume on the walls…

Why didn't I make time to learn hieroglyphics?

At any rate, I did quite a lot today that I wasn't expecting to do, which was great, and afterward I started Spice, which is the third book in the series I started in June. The interesting thing is that I'm getting inklings for Smoke (the fourth book), despite the fact that I have no idea what's going on with that.

The method behind the naming of the titles is that they each have a distinctive smell. Who knows? The fifth book (if there is one), could be called Vinegar. Which is giving me all sorts of ideas right now, come to think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment