Monday, November 12, 2012

France


We are in France.

But we're not actually going to get to see most of France.

In fact, though I think we've seen a fire hydrant, and possibly a mailbox, I don't think we're going to get to see France at all.

We've come to France because France is closer to the Geneva airport than Geneva itself (I know, it's ridiculous), and also because France is cheaper than Switzerland at the moment.

But, more to the point of interest…

We leave tomorrow at 4am and that will be… interesting, to say the least.

My wrists, which hurt last night and a bit this morning, are behaving themselves today and being proper, nice wrists again, which is good for them as this means they'll get to stay alive a bit longer.

I'm not sure what I'm going to write after Settling the Accounts, but one of the points of NaNo this year is to write every day in November, which I haven't done… ever, I think, in any of these OLL events so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment