Monday, October 22, 2012

Things Fall Apart


Things are falling apart. I skipped my world for three nights in a row. (I've done this before. This time, I'm not going to write for those days). I forgot to brush my teeth yesterday. I haven't edited in 5 days. 

Strangely enough, though, I've been reading for two days in a row.

New books. The Blind Side and At Home: A Short History of Private Life. Not books I've already read before… with just my favorite parts comprising a rereading.

No. Real books, books I will now have to write a review for. It's lovely, wonderful, and slightly scary… NaNoWriMo starts in 9 days. I don't need my reading addiction to come back 9 days before NaNoWriMo. Maybe in December.

So here's a short list of updates:

- We were in Athens. We saw the Parthenon, the Acropolis Museum, the Greek History museum, and played a lot of card games.
- I started reading again.
- I ate pomegranates every time I went into the kitchen. (I went into the kitchen a lot… mostly to eat pomegranates).

And, today:
- Reached Milano, Italy
- Keep messing up, wanting to say "Evharisto" instead of "Grazie"


And… the biggest thing… timelogging. I now know that I spent about 5 hours today looking at the computer screen (the iPod screen, used mostly for reading, is about 3.5 hours).

I never would have guessed that, actually. So… this is a good tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment