I am officially the queen of Self-Discipline and awesomeness.
Amongst the list of awesome achievements today…
- I edited for 4 hours… basically finishing only a chapter, because the last scene of chapter 5 decided that it needed to be broken up into pieces and rewritten.
- I wrote in French for 2 hours, finishing one part, writing another, and starting a third. Also, I translated from French to English in preparation for correcting on some nice person's part.
- I wrote 5003 words in the Unnamed story, which… honestly… alright. It's alright. I don't particularly like it, but I'll carry it off to 50,000 words and see what happens to it then.
- I ate tons of pomegranates.
- I danced.
- Played Spit! With Ileana
- And Macao (a sort of Uno game but with normal playing cards) with the entire family (achieving 2nd place… but the game isn't over yet).
- And I'm listening to Maroon 5, Melissa Etheridge, Avril Lavigne, Natasha Bedingfield, Faith Hill, Nu Virgos, and Phil Collins.
Awesome day? I think so.