Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pomegranates


Rest day.

I edited 30 minutes and finished Chapter 4. I wrote in French 30 minutes and finished Snippet #3. I fell asleep half an hour and had a dream that it was 6:01am and Ileana was about to kick my laptop screen.

All in all… an interesting morning.

After that…

Eating pomegranates.

Listening to Dean Martin.

Talking.

Listening to the adults talk.

Trying to finish planning the October Novel which is yet unnamed… I made a list of 101 Things one must know about the culture, finished it… and started writing.

I'm proud to say that I now have a new novel in the works.

Maybe I'm spreading myself a bit thin… but this is going to be a 'slow' novel. Which means… I'll be adding to it ONLY AFTER all other obligations have been finished.

So… today I wrote a lot. I like rest days. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment