Thursday, October 25, 2012

Florence


We're in Florence!

It's beautiful… 

Maybe I should change the name of this blog to "Writing my writing" or something. That's mostly what I write about anyway.

NaNoWriMo's coming up, and I planned to my heart's content today, and I mostly have The Handkerchief all planned out… well, sort of. I know what happens when John leaves Eutopia, I know he has a brother, I know a lot of things about the world.

We went with Trenitalia today… every time we came out of a tunnel my ears would pop and I'd be trying to equalize before the next tunnel ended… a bit tortuous, but finally we reached warm and sunny Florence. Our apartment is beautiful, with high, scalloped ceilings made of brick… why aren't there such pretty things in America? 

And I think I have that eyelash again.

Oh, life!

No comments:

Post a Comment