Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lounging


I had a Skype chat this morning.

I've reached the conclusion that it is best to work in the morning rather than talk. While super enjoyable… I didn't hit 5k today.

I think I could have, had I not turned the internet on/been so sleepy.

An interesting day today… Mom found three lice on herself. The rest of us are completely clean. We think she picked them up somewhere in L'Estartit's hotel… hence I have mineral oil in my hair which didn't wash out properly, because I am paranoid and thus demand being fixed when there doesn't seem to be much broken.

Anyway. We kids went to Grandma's and Grandpa's hotel. Ate pizza. Lounged.

I finished reading a book. It's a nice feeling.

And among other things… I feel productive.

Despite the fact that I've been sleepy since 7pm. I think it's something in the mineral oil.

Maybe. 

Anyway, tomorrow we leave Mikonos. This makes me sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment