Thursday, September 27, 2012

End of Story


I forgot how lovely it is to work at a goal and complete it.

Today I finished the Berlin blog post and the Camp Testimonial (this one needs some editing from Mom, because it's in Romanian and I want to make sure the grammar is good).

This morning I wrote 3258 words on Pirate Prince. It's not finished yet, and I've hit another BUMP, but that's nothing some outlining tonight before bed can't fix, but I'm at 45,793 words. 

As to blog posts, I've selected pictures for Kruger, South Africa, Madagascar, London, and Vienna. I'm a bit antsy about the choices… they're not as good as Mom and Dad's, but I like the pictures… and I've always felt there were too many animal pictures to begin with. There's one animal, but ten pictures. And everyone else already has the best shots of that particular animal.

So, I figure, skip the elephant, skip the cheetah… wait no, I like the cheetah. I want a cheetah picture, skip the genet… 



… what is the point of all of this?

Today was a complicated, turn-about, interesting, devastating, fascinating, productive day. End of story.

I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment