Friday, September 28, 2012

200


New rule: 150 words minimum. 200 words max.

Why? 500 is too much. I've learned dependability, now it's time for conciseness.

The mindset is completely different. Interesting.

I woke up as usual at 7:30. After checking in with Bouchra, I turned the internet off and wrote more than I was expecting to, which made me happy.

Then we went to Grandma's and Grandpa's hotel… and relaxed by the pool for at least 6 hours. I swam a bit…

Read a bit… (finished a book!)

And talked a bit.

We ate pizza.

And showed off the movie to one of Grandpa's co-workers.

Then we came home and I wrote a bit more. Finally, after almost 9 months, I've reached 50,000 words in Pirate Prince! Just 10,000 more to go. I can hit that in two days.

I posted up three blog posts… with pictures!

And scheduled two more to be posted.

And got bitten in three places by mosquitoes, which reminds me that you can never be too happy.

And I found three French grammar books. It remains to be seen which one will be most useful.

I like this new short length.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment